Sunday, January 04, 2009

Update ! ALOT of photos !!

Winnie and i, during the changi car show, we worked for st powered ! :)
Do you like my smile too ? Yay, i got the title of charming smile of the night ! :DD
One more time ! say cheese !
Ok, this is retarded, she asks me to post like this.. hahahaha. =X
I drove a bmw without a license. LOL !!
Kiss my dearest baby ! MUACKS !
Bought heels from aldo, nice ? I like it very much..
Bought this pair of heels from nine west. :)
At cine, was with baby playing " left 4 dead ".
And, i cought this two bears, cute right ? heee..
Then then, i got another 6, total i got 8 bears ! hahaha. :D
Watched college at cine together with baby, andrew, robert and marc.
Dinner at Coffee club ! Yumm yumm ~
Went to zouk on 24th dec, christmas eve...
Naomi loves to kiss me.. haha. muacks muacks !
I was drunk that night, i hugged baby and don't wanna let go. LOL ! =X
Robert and baby.. we were eating Japanese BBQ.
My favourite food is Jap BBQ ~
Yummy ! My love ~
We ordered alot !
This is taken during the car show..
Naomi, winnie and i. White colour GTR is very pretty ! :)
Random post..
Shhhh.. we were so bored, thats why we are doing this. LOL ! :D
What do you want ??
Winnie and i are always like this ~
Naomi and i, love you girl ! :)
I love this jacket, that i got it from miss queenie, will post her ads very soon !
We are the BEST ! You know what i mean !! :)
We need to catwalk on the stage ! =X
Many many hugs ! Hahahahaa.. :DD
Woot, lambo ! But i dont like the colour, prefer yellow one ! :)
Got a ride with lambo, it's fast but not comfortable.. But not many people have it. hmmm..
GTR - It's very nice, i like white GTR !
Amantha, Winnie, Naomi and Shasha. :D
Sha, Tran, Marc, Bryan and Tanessa.
Played taxes with baby and his friends the other day.
I don't really know how to play la, need to learn more ! :DD
Got myself a pair of new glasses.
It's not very ex, i got student price ! It's about $110 only, i bought it from kovan !
I didn't put make up, only got my eyelasher extension on. Do i look like a student ? hahaha. =X
Many many christmas presents ~
This gift is from my dear genevieve babe. I love this eye shadow very much !
Shinny ! And i like the colour combination ! :)
This is how it looks when i apply it on my eye lid !
This is from Naomi, i told her that i like it, so she got it for me, so sweet of her !
And she gave me this cute piggy toy, this is not a normal toy it's also a voice recorder.
She recorded, " Honey i love you, merry christmas ! " :D
*P.S : Had been busy with work and got no time to online for so many days. Finally iam free now. Can play dota and online everyday ! And my victoria secret stuffs are here, gonna take them from G babe. Yay !! Iam so happy ~
*P.P.S : This is my last lens spree, so shop your lens now ! www.xueshashalens.blogspot.com

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive