Friday, October 10, 2008

Sheeshaaa + dinner + chill out !

Hello, i start to like this place. Very relax. :)
KK, Sha and Michelle. Love them so much ! Bitchyy ~
Yay, shishaaa !! It's grape flavor. :)
She's choosing her food. " What shall i eat ? "
Those are given by Michelle. Stones ! =X
Wah, my favourite ! Ice-cream !!! :DD
This is BBQ chicken.
My beefsteak. I wanna 100% cooked hahahaha.
Then i find it not so nice, so i exchanged with michelle's bf hahaha. :DD
This is so so so yummy la, i love it. Lamb with beef ! :))
*P.S : Went out with Kaykay and Michelle they all last night, i should say this morning instead. Ok, we went to smoke sheesha and eat supper. Alot of things to talk with them. They all very bichy too, Anyway, iam going to see Michelle later ! Loves. :D

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive