Friday, May 14, 2010

Advertorial ! ♥

Advertorial !

http://www.fashphoria.com/
http://www.fashphoria.com/
http://www.fashphoria.com/

They have beautiful dresses from Korea and HK !
Click on www.fashphoria.com to see more !
I like their dress, and the owner is so nice, she gave me a few pieces as gift.

*P.S : At Fashion Euphoria ( www.fashphoria.com ), they believe in providing good quality clothes and excellent service to their customers. Their items are imported from HK, Taiwan and Korea hence customers can be assured of the quality of the products. They offer a range of tops, bottoms and dresses. Customers can find their fix of causal wear as well as affordable tops and dresses for work. Great for those customers who have just joined the workforce.

As Fashionphoria want to ensure that every design of their clothes is special for every Fashphoria customer, all their items are extremely limited. Hence, if you see something you like, do not hesitate for long as it may not be available for long.

Customers will qualify as a member of Fashphoria CLUB as long as one spend up to $100 within 3 months at Fashion Euphoria. Members enjoy free normal shipping, cheaper rates for registered mail as well as the benefit of accumulating points to redeem merchandise from our website. More details can be found at our site (
www.fashphoria.com )

Join them on Facebook or be on their mailing list so that you can be updated with their latest promotions and new arrivals.

(
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Euphoria/89675866731 )

Promotions for May:

For the 1st yr anniversary, they are giving free local postage for all customers who shop @ Fashion Euphoria. registered mail will be at $2. In addition, the top 2 shoppers for the month of May will each receive an exclusive feather brooch ( handmade by
http://www.sewperlative.com/ )

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv