Friday, September 11, 2009

Advertorial ♥

Advertorial



Reebonz is Asia Pacific’s first exclusive online shopping destination of premier brands and private sales. Like its tagline “Unveil the surprise” suggests, Reebonz is akin to a present. Once you untie the “reebonz”, a surprise awaits you! This refers to the “events” that Reebonz hold, which last for a short period of time and that are open exclusively to members only. Brands that have made their appearance on Reebonz previously include Miu Miu, Prada, Coach and Kate Spade. More importantly, discounts at Reebonz can go up to 70% for some products !

Currently, Reebonz provides shipping to all of Asia Pacific, so whether you are in Indonesia, Philippines or Brunei, you can still shop at Reebonz! In addition, Reebonz website has a simple and classic layout to allow of easy navigation.

Some of the recent past events on Reebonz include


And…

.
.
.
Miu miu ~


And here are the upcoming exciting events coming your way !


To gain access to these private sales and more, the kind people at Reebonz have now created an invitation code especially for [Blog name] readers to sign up! Simply enter the invitation code “[insert your invitation code]” at www.reebonz.com or click on [ insert invitation link] and proceed to sign up as a member!

For those who are interested to know more about Reebonz and their private sales, you may join their Facebook fan page
( http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48874564684 ) or visit their blog ( http://blog.reebonz.com/ )

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv