Sunday, June 20, 2010

Update on Korea trip ! ♥

The big coin and i. hahaha. :D
We are leaving korea soon, flying to HongKong !
That day was very cold ! It was raining in the morning.
So many coins !!
And we saw this pair of ducks ! They are so loving. :)
They were shooting the ice-cream advertisment ! That korean girl is pretty.
We are gonna take the train today !
Baby and i.
The train station.
Korail ~
The east sea is so beautiful.
Mr handsome. :D
This is the place where they film those korean dramas.
So lucky that we saw them filming.
Very nice weather too !
The old houses.
The old street ! :)
Then, we headed to the palace !
This is what the officer and their wife wear in the past.
The red maple leaves and us !
The unique building.
Only the royal family can play this game during the old time !
Our pretty tour guide.
Korean will put the kimchi jar inside this thing during winter.
Yay, kimchi ! We bought alot from korea ! hahaha. :DD
I love their banana milk, its very nice and the strawberry one also !

*P.S : Came back from HongKong last week. Had been working for communicasia for Samsung last week, from 15th-18th June. Had a great time at work ! Thanks to my new friend weini ! Lols. Bought alot of things from HK, spent alot of money too. hahaha. I wanna go BKK badly ! Ok, im planning to go in July. Lastly, sorry for the late update, i wish i could have more time to blog !! :)

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv