Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Advertorial - DHC beauty 7000 collagen drink - Watsons ! ♥

Beauty 7000 Collagen drink from Watsons - Made in Japan
DHC Collagen drinks ~
I've tried it, it tastes like white grape. It's very nice, unlike some other collagen drinks.
Now you can get it from selected Watsons stores ! It's all the way from Japan !
I drink it everyday, it contains vitamin C which helps in whitening your skin.
Normally we can find vitamin C in fruits like orange and kiwi. :)

*P.S : Collagen and its importance : Collagen is one of the most important proteins in the human body that exists mainly in our blood vessels, cartilages, bones, skin and muscles. With a make up of more than 30% of the protein content, collagen is akin to the bricks of a house as it is the basic substance that forms the human body. From protecting and connecting all kinds of tissues to support the structure of the body, studies have demonstrated that collagen is a necessity in retaining moisture in the skin, as well as enhancing the tightness and suppleness of skin.

*P.P.S : Daily depreciation of collagen : Living in sunny Singapore has many perks, but strong sunrays are certainly not one of them ! According to US dermatologists, the greatest enemy of the skin is not age but the increasingly potent UV rays that cause the drainage of collagen. UV rays penetrate the skin, straight into he dermis to destroy the skin's elastic and collagen fibre. Just ten minutes under the blazing sun will result in lost of collagen !

*Don't worry, now you can get the DHC beauty 7000 collagen drink from the following Watsons stores !

Bugis Junction, Compass Point, ION, Ngee Ann City, Raffles City, Choa Chu Kang Lot 1, East Point, Hougang Mall, IMM, Jurong Point, Parkway Parade, Tampines One, Tampines Mall, Toa Payoh HDB Hub and Vivocity.

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv