Friday, December 18, 2009

Korean BBQ dinner and many many more ! ♥

Korean BBQ for dinner ~
Love the sliver chopsticks. haha.
Side dishes.
This is for the BBQ beef later. :)
All very yummy..
Ginseng chicken soup. Favourite !!!
I only eat chicken breast meat.
Yay, BBQ beef !!
Can't wait to eat the beef.. LOL
Look like very yummy right ? Yea, it is yummy.
Wooo, time to eat !!
LOVE ! :D
You also can eat it this way..
See, naomi is so happy..
The spicy kimchi steamboat.
Put all the noodles inside ~
Boil it boil it !
When its done. Got chicken and potato inside too. :)
Went to timbre after dinner.
Cheers ! My face is red. Gosh.
Hahaha, naomi act cute. LOL ! Opps..
Frog leg porridge for supper !
We ordered 6 frogs in total and i ate 3 on my own !
Haven't been eating frog leg porridge for quite some time.
We love food, who doesn't ?
This is the chicken, when i eat i will feel extra happy. Herbal chicken from JB ! :D
She asked me to act pathetic, actually we do look very poor thing.
Whenever i look at this picture i feel like laughing. LOL !

*P.S : Had been eating and eating good food non-stopped with naomi. Getting fatter and fatter la ! LOL. Need to go to gym man ! Many ads to do and christmas is next week, have you bought my present yet ? Time to exchange presents yo ! Gonna stay over at naomi's place next week, and our photoshoot had been postponed to 26th dec ! xoxo :)

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv