Sunday, December 06, 2009

Alot of things to blog about ! LOL ! ♥

Bebe opening at Iron. This was quite some time ago. LOL
Me and michhy. :D
Their fashion show runway.
Did my nails at junying's ! Its in-lay, the 3D flower is inside. Junying is very pro at this.
Click on http://www.thistlebellenail.blogspot.com/ to book your appointment !
She is having christmas promotion, click on http://www.thistlebellenail.blogspot.com/
for more info ! Her nail art and 3D is so cute ! :)
Went for bf's NS open house.
Very bad boyfriend of the year.. hahaha. Me, Jek and Tran.
Fish bar and prawning !
Baby and Jason wah, before going into the fish bar.
Ewwww, even if you pay me i also won't do this. eeee. =X
1,2,3 cheese ! hahaha.
Seriously, i won't pay to let the fish bite me loh. LOL
Yes ! Prawning ! Tanny and wah.
Im pro at prawning okie ? haha.
Yay, this is my first prawn of the night.
Come on, 2nd, 3rd, 4th..
Look, i look so serious. :D
Wooo, tiger prawn ! Its freaking big.
BBQ time ! See that super huge prawn compare to the rest.
Kitkat from Japan. Green tea Kitkat ! :)
Fish shaped cake, i like this. Yummy.
Time to shop and buy present for christmas ! Receive this chanel invitation to their event.
My naughty doggy, this is when she's young, like 3-4 months old.
Hello princess dude. LOL !
Act innocent, give this kinda face then can get more food. haha.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how she looks like now. Shorter fur.
Big head and small body.
Still as greedy, wanna eat my food.
She is sick, so send her to see the doctor, she has to eat anibiotic now. So poor thing.

*P.S : Suppose to go for my photoshoot on sat, but down with fever. :"( Yay, christmas is coming, wanna buy alot of things. Gonna have a photoshoot together with naomi soon. Zoukout on 12th ! Christmas promotion for advertorials, email me at model@xueshasha.com for more info. :)

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv