Friday, May 15, 2009

Advertorial !

Tracyeinny

www.tracyeinny.com.sg
www.tracyeinny.com.sg
www.tracyeinny.com.sg
They have beautiful dresses and accessories.
Their clothes are very stylish and it's the latest fashion !
So, click on www.tracyeinny.com.sg to shop for your dress now !!
www.tracyeinny.com.sg
*P.S : Established in April 2007, Tracyeinny is an online shopping store that offers a variety of ladies' fashion. We have since; taken the online fashion world in Singapore by storm and our names easily roll off shoppers' tongues. Our collections each week consist of a good mix of apparels that cater to fashion forward individuals. We provide a range of shopping needs, be it casual school wear, weekend party-animal designs and even formal work wear.We hope that our move from livejournal to tracyeinny.com.sg will help facilitate our customers' shopping experience. Tracyeinny.com.sg will provide our customers a comprehensive selection of over 200 unique designs each month, with daily despatching services coupled with good customer service. Till date, Tracyeinny has attracted more that 1.9 million unique visitors and counting.
*P.P.S : The next launch will be up by this weekend as well and that they will put the launch timing on www.tracyeinny.com.sg as well as on their facebook and twitter account. :)

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv