Saturday, March 14, 2009

Massage, MJ and dota !!

Treat winnie to massage the other day. It was very relax and fun ! :)
I got the package for so long already, i don't have the time to go ~
Finally, i used two vouchers..
Random photos while we are waiting to get inside the room.
Winnie, she's cute ! :DD
The massage beds, looks nice hor ? :)
Our towel and disposable underwears hahahaha. =X
Get changed, oh i wore my glasses that day.
So relax ...
Then this girl was kept pressing her phone. =X
I was falling asleep. :D
This is ginger tea. It's very nourish but i don't like the taste.
Cheers, iam only gonna drink a sip. =X
And this ! I wanna talk about MJ ! Hahahaha. Make me excited !
I had been playing MJ for 4 days in a row, and i got this "siao san yuan" -
the title, somemore it was "zi mo", iam so proud of myself ! LOL ! :D
Played MJ with desiree sis and tanessa they all the other day, and i got this "qing yi se"
It was also self drawn one, i think for this kinda really big and nice cards i always "zi mo". :)
( Pictures are not very clear, cause both are taken by cell-phones, E71 / i-phone )
Yes yes, this is my dota, i got Godlike last night, opps, it should be beyond Godlike.
So happy ! Hahaha, oh i do use garena, add me ! My nick is xueshasha ! :DD

*P.S : Had been staying at home, i've told everyone that im very homely and they don't believe me. Its okie, gonna film with sonia babe again soon. And i hope i get the print ads job ! Btw, after massgae with winnie that night we went to my friend's house play MJ and i won quite alot ! Im very lucky recently, hope my good luck won't go away !

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv