Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Playeur party || and kissing session. LOL !

Dancing with the hot babe Kaykay. (:
Kaykay and Xuesha. <3
OK, Here comes the first kiss. Sweet little kiss.
Then the second kiss.. haha we are not lesbians. :D
Third kiss. Evangeline and i. Playeur magazine may issue cover girl ! (:
Let's all kiss Kaykay ! Yay. She's loved ! :DD
Casse and I. Act cute shot ! :)
Went for the playeur party with Kaykay and Evangeline last night. Well, the party is so boring. So we decided to go Lunar for awhile. After Lunar we headed to KTV then NaNa ! LOL. Party like crazy. It was so fun to go out with Kaykay, love her personality ! Nothing much to blog about. Miss my baby very very very much.

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive