Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Being loved !

I really like the bling eye lashers ! Thanks to my dear Naomi, she bought it for me. :)
Look at the skin colour between me and baby, he's so tann ! =X Sweet little kiss.
Got it from town - Dorothy Perkins.
Everything is heart shape now ! :)
I ate this heart shape one i guess. Love it ! :)
Baby bought all these for me. Yummy yummy !! :D
I so wanna show it off now ! My godly Luna ! See my items guys. Ownage ! ( Screenshot ) :D
Iam trying so hard to be a DOTA pro, because i don't wanna be a noob !
I've been accompany baby since last friday, went to hospital with him in the afternoon to check his leg, he got this very deep cut on his leg, poor thing my boy. We waited like 3 hours in the hospital, i can say that i was really hungry and sleepy. So we headed to eat something. Really very hungry, you know the feeling was like so uneasy. hahaha. After "dinner" ( the dinner was at hospital la, so stupid ). we decided to go to a clinic instead of waiting at the hospital. Went back home after that. Baby got his MC, so happy that he can accompany me for another few more days. :)
*P.S : I feel loved ! Thanks baby.

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive