Saturday, April 26, 2008

Friday, work + party !

Photobucket
I like this photo, though it doesn't look like me. :DD
Photobucket
Very nice ! My favourite taiwanese food !
Photobucket
My lunar card ! *Who dares to say iam underage again ? (:
Photobucket
ICA - this cannon camera is awesome ! Look, my top match the chair. Yellow !
Photobucket
Rose, for you ? Hmmm.. :D
Photobucket
Eat all these together with my sweet girl Genevieve.
Worked last night for Guinness 9 ball together with this very pretty model - Kay Kay. Yea, she's very hot and friendly ! We were so bitchy, talked alot with her. And after work, we went to Lunar together ! Some stupid things happened, the door bitch didn't let me go in, cause she said i look like UNDERAGE ? Like what the hell is that ? Then i didn't bring my ID some more ! Wahaha. Well done right ? Luckily my friends were there and then the Lunar's manager signed me in. Do i look like am underage ? I doubt so and I dislike all those people who wants to make other's life more difficult. Then i got my Lunar's membership card. I so wanna show it off to that door bitch. hahaha. :D Went to ICA to chop my passport in the afternoon together with this sweet babe - Genevieve, OMG i swear that she's so cute. Took alot of photos with her. Will upload once i got the photos !
*P.S : Just received a call from media corp, that they wanna invite me to be the judge for Channel U's 唯我独尊 ( Wei wo du zun / You are the one ) OMG, Feel excited about it. On coming Monday. See me on tv then ! There will be one group of models sit on the stage, iam one of them. LOL ! Be the bimbo on the stage, watch show and vote haha. (:

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive