Saturday, March 15, 2008

♥ the way you are. :]

How do i live without you ? - I want to know.
How do i breathe with you ? - If you ever go.
EGO ~ Took this photo while iam so sad, but need to act brave. =X
The place that baby's gonna stay at. :"(
Pu lau Tekong. =X
Sky is so blue ~ The sea is so green ~
But somehow my world seemed so innocent now than ever.
Supper with Naomi. <3* And this fish taste so nice ! :D Make me think of him.
I ate this together with baby, he always dote on me so much by giving me whatever i want.
Sent baby off to TeKong island yesterday. It's always so hard to say goodbye to your beloved. :"( Iam so sad. Used to do things together with him, used to watch movie and play game late at night, now iam alone. But i know his heart will always be with me ! :) Baby is lucky, because he can book out on next friday - good friday ! heh. I'll be waiting for him. Met Naomi just now, we went to eat supper and watched sunrise at east coast. So romantic right ? She's crazy, and she always say iam the crazy one. P.S. Please vote for her for the girl next door contest of FHM. See the April issue of FHM Magazine for more details ! By the way iam shortlisted for the channel 5 upcoming tv show, so happy. I know what i really want, so i work hard to prove that i have the ability to get it ! :)

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive