Monday, March 10, 2008

PS I love you !

Okay, i look dumb. Took this before i head to town. :)
Many many foam, i like it. :D
Went for car wash with Nicky, see all the foam on the window. :)
I kinda miss my old nails, full of crystals and it shines. Cost me 200bucks hahaha, iam gonna do my nails next week ! :D
Went to eat dinner with my buddy Nicky at Newton earlier. :) Wasn't in a good mood today, just feel abit confused. I wanna watch the movie 'PS I love you'. The story line is about a loving couple got married, then one day the husband suddenly die of cancer, his wife was very sad and despair. Then she found one fold of letters that written by her husband and the last line of each letter he wrote PS I love you - Please see I love you, so touching ! And lastly, i wanna go Night Safari as well. :DD

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive