Sunday, March 02, 2008

Occupied with work. :]

Balloon.. :]
The theme !! <3>
During the shoot. :)
All the bras are so nice. I wanna get them too ! :)
Make up. :DD
I took that . :)
I didn't sleep much for the past two days. Okay i went to eat shark fin with Naomi and Nicky on saturday morning 4am, after my ZOUK's Nokia event. It was 5 plus when i reached home, then i did myself a ocean iceberg hydrating mask before i head to bed. And i woke up at 10am to get ready for the Playeur photo shoot. Slept 4 hours. :"( The shoot was from 11am all the way till 6pm. OMG iam dying ~ After that i went for another audition. Luckily i met Naomi there, both i and her are super hungry. We ate noodles at this Japanese noodle shop. Wah, the feeling is so good when you are so full. Haha, it's not over yet. I headed home to take my stuff cause i got another job from 11pm till 4am. Don't you think iam a superman ? :D heh. Anyway, work was so fun, i got to know Dawn yang. I swear to god that she's very pretty ! Chatted with her, i didn't know that she actually knows who am i, and knows i was doing the playeur shoot earlier ect. Took photos with her as well, with her camera. Then when i finished work we went to eat shark fin again, they told me that eat that will become more pretty and don't need to do mask, is that true ? Nonsense ! hahaha. Went to Xinwei's house after i've eaten just to look for baby. He was gambling again. I hate poker, it looks like more important to him now. =X So jealous. I slept at 11am this morning till 8 30pm. Say goodbye to Night safari !

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive