Thursday, March 13, 2008

My day

One way Chanel powder. ♥
I got this for myself ! :)
I would take photo of myself.. :D
When i can't get to sleep. =X
Met winnie outside cine. She's skinny, eat more ! :D
Cherry..
She wants to be my part time bf, LOL !
Beloved. :)
See, she can eat so much, but she's still 38kg, unfair !!!
Super nice !
There comes my favourite shark fin !
See the massy table ! :DD
I forget what does this call, but pls dont buy, its not nice !
Zouk's wine bar.
The black pepper chicken is yummy ! :)
This is so sweet. <3>Dumpling.
Curry noodle. :)
Milk tea.
HK cafe. :)
Spend the whole day together with baby, iam so happy ! We went shopping and did alot of things then watched movie - Rule number 1 at night, its so scary. I dislike scary movies. =X Then we went to ZOUK, met Naomi and Robert they all. Ate my favourite shark fin again after zouk hahaha. :D Iam getting fatter.. Anyway, i did enjoy myself very much yesterday.

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive