Thursday, June 23, 2011

Advertorial ! ♥





Hi all my blog readers, I am here to share with you something better than the Great Singapore Sale. This is a newly set up group buying website that would be officially launched on the 4th July 2011, www.adsite.sg
Currently, they are running a pre launch campaign on their official facebook page www.facebook.com/adsite
The prizes are simply amazing, they are going to bring you for a unforgettable shopping spree !!

Contest Details :
Simply log onto your facebook account and go to www.facebook.com/adsite and click on the "like" button to stand a very high chance of winning SGD1000 worth of shopping vouchers from brands like mango, zara, topshop, pedro, charles&keith and forever21. Its easy and fuss free ! I believe that everyone loves shopping, SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?

I'm adsite-d about the contest, are you ?

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv