Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Night safari and MJ ! ♥

More pictures from the KTV session. Lala and i, she can sing too.
Party world ~
My stupid bf. hahahaha. :D
Yay, my favourite coke.
Went to night safari with baby, lala and baby's mum. haha.
Take photos, cause lala had nvr been to night safari.
So sweet. hahaha. Must be couple.
Ya, we are couples too ~ LOL !
Dont mess with the tiger !
Woo, alot of soft toys..
Baby tiger and i. :)
Lalalalalala !
I bite ! :D
Ate sushi at home, yes yes it's nice.
Went to a friend's house for MJ.
Desiree, naomi and mavis were there too.
Hahaha, see naomi is so serious about her piece of art ! LOL.
Totally ignore me. haha.
Desiree and i. Muack !
Woohoo, i love his dog !

So cute !
Hee, he is only 1+ year old.
Wee wee ~
And this shitzu is cute too.
Haven't been waking up early in the morning..
Hahaha, shall sleep early and wake up early.

*P.S : I bought dresses online, from a UK website, asos ! Received my dresses yesterday, very pretty ! :) Did my eyelash extension again at far-east plaza, lvl 3. Naomi if you are reading this, i wanna eat steamboat ! Bring me to "xian de lai" ! LOL ! I miss the old days, miss "liquid room" ! Haha, it is a club that already closed down many years ago. I miss eating with sharon at vivo's marche, Cause once she told me it feels so warm to eat together with me, like eating with family. hahaha. Leaving sg in 15 days. Yes ! Finally !

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv