Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Advertorial ! ♥

Advertorial !

Click on www.millywalker.blogspot.com to see more ~ They have nice dresses.
The ribbon skirt ~
Accessories, bracelets ~
Necklace and more ~
Cute dresses, all you have to do now is to click on www.millywalker.blogspot.com ! :)

*P.S : If you like to find something different from other blogshops, Milly Walker is the place to go. Milly Walker is going strong and each collection gets better, with even more variety of apparels and accessories. Especially when she sources all her apparels from many different countries, you can say hello to absolute uniqueness and exclusivity ! In each collection, the dresses are different, rare and at the same time, exclusive ! She definitely caters to many different styles, like runway fashion, going out apparels, work dresses etc, you'll absolutely have tonnes to shop there ! Even her simple dresses have a twist of special patterns like the material, frills, laces or embroidery, totally styling you up into a demure & gorgeous lady upon wearing them.

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv