Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thailand trip with my dear Kaykay ! ♥

Fly with Singapore airline..
On the way to bkk, so excited, i was sick though.
Camwhoring, as usual. hahaha. :D
I think this photo is very loving, don't you think so ? LOL.
Our meal on the plane..
Sky is so blue and cloud is so beautiful ~
Did my nails with Jun ying ! Click on www.thistlebellenail.blogspot.com to book appointment !
I love the 3D ribbon she made for me. Very nice right ? :)
It was raining when we arrived bkk, yay friend's driver came to pick us up.
On the way to our hotel ~
Kaykay is happy too la, but we were both hungry..
Finally reached hotel ! This is the living room.
Living room ~
Our bed room ! Yea, it's nice, king sized bed ! :DD
Soft drinks from the hotel.
Our first meal in BKK !
The pig is cute, omg don't bear to eat it. =X
My favourite ! :)
Went to club at this thai disco at night.
See the bottles are so different from sg ones.
Look at my beer ! So huge ! HAHAHA.
Old school soft drink bottles.
Kay kay ask me to drink half from the cup.
Chicken wings.
Muacks ! Flying kisses ~
The next morning, when i woke up kaykay bought me " Blueberry cheese cake " !
Wooo, so sweet of her, love you many many ! :D
Went to JJ market ~
The puppy is sooo sooooo soooooo cute ! :)
Goat, black or white ? LOL, they sells goat too.
Coca-cola ~ ~ ~
This turtle is huge, think its more than 100 years old ?
Puppies ! :D

Our lunch ! Simple but yummy !
BBQ cutter fish ~
This is damn nice, BBQ sotong with hot chilli padi.
I bought earrings for myself.. Kk bought me a pair of earrings too. :)
Bought tons of stuffs. LOL. We loving shopping !
I bought this dress from JJ market, nice ? :)
On the way to have dinner ~
Yea, we are eating italian food ~
Bread with cheese and tomato on top.
Plain bread.
Hmmm, i dont know what does this call.
Lobstor noodle.
Our main course.
White wine.
White wine and red wine, drink a little bit will do.
Dessert, ice-cream and cakes.
Fruits ~
My english breakfast ~
My cup of tea, hahaha ! :D
On our way to platinum mall ! :D
Had KFC for lunch, cause i felt like eating KFC ! :D
KFC is my favourite fast food.
Oh ya, i wanna talk about this.. This is great !
Guava ! It's so sweet and nice ! This is something you must try ! :DD
My lao po bing ! Kaykay bought it for me from macau.
Dinner at dempsey when we are back ! :)
I don't know why i just like this kinda fish ! :D

*P.S : Had been busy with work and everything. Worked for F1, the uniform is so cute. Gonna post up more photos. So many friends around me are using bb ! So cool ! And poker is so fun ! Gonna play poker again tonight ! Yay !

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv