Friday, August 07, 2009

Yeah I love my berry ! Shopping, dinner and many more ! ♥

Finally got my BB bold. Berry is love ! Mine and mich's ! :)
Oh yea, i took off my nail extension, gonna do new one next week ! Yay.
Shopping, dinner and poker with Kay and mich !
Mich and i. L.O.V.E.
On the way to casting with mich. :D
Dinner with kaykay..
I love Thai food ! Yumm.
Beautiful flowers...
White roses for mich. :)
Enjoying dinner..
I bought this cute earring, cute right ? :)
And this ring ! :D Ribbon !
BBM ! Blackberry messenger !
This is our lunch.. LOL !
I know we order alot of food.
Found some of the VIP launch event pictures.
That's me and desiree. :D
Ohhh, my little naughty doggie.
She is so cute !!
Bought cosmetics ect with Kaykay..
My favourite Cherry !!! :DD
Kaykay and i bought this 12 bucks for 1kg. Very big and sweet ! :)
My luna ! LOL ! Double kill, triple kill and then Ultra kill !! :D

My blog hit, this is only from 12am till 7pm, if is till 12am the hit is about 20K plus.
I love all my blog readers ! Love you all very very much ! XOXO ! :)
Got my cheque from Nuffnang, thanks nuffnang and my dear readers !

*P.S : Yay, finally got my blackberry ! Going for photoshoot later at 5pm, shit im gonna be late. Filming on 11th and 13th-15th. Holiday is over, l need to get back to work. I will update more often when im free, got to run now ! tata ~

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv