Thursday, July 09, 2009

WCG Asian ChampionShip 2009 @ Garena booth ! ♥

Start with this picture of me, before the 3v3 match with team PMS. :)
Michelle and i, love love ! :D
Don't know what we were doing, but it was fun. I love my hair !
Looking at my camera..
Garena !
Me me me me.. :D
Close up, cause the photographer wanna take my nails. :)
Mich and Shasha = Happy ! :D
Wooo, it was so fun yet tiring at WCG !
Match with team PMS, ( All girls team ), and we won ! :D
OMG, i look so happy, we drank triple shot moca during the event. =X
Giving out flyers. :)
See her face, look so blur..
Always camera ready, haha michelle you slow ! :DD
While we were playing the 3v3 match.
Handsome right ? My back view. HAHAHA ! :DD
Do i look very serious here ? LOL.
Taken by photographer Johnson ! :D Thanks dude !
See, so many people are watching us.
Waiting for opposite team to choose heros for us.
More and more people ~
Oh, yea got free Razer stuffs from Razer.
Keyboard, mouse and headset, cause we won the match, they reward me. LOL ! :D
Dinner with baby, Andrew, Bryan and Tanessa at Fish & Co.
So tiring.. I need to drink some soup.
Salmon with rice.
Wooo, seafood ! It looks so yummy man. :DD
Sleeping ?!?!?! Don't know what is he doing.
Then i was looking up to the sky, looking for a bright star. :DD

*P.S : Alot of photos yet to upload, cause im LAZY ! LOL. :D Gonna work on coming friday together with KK, Michelle they all and Jamie yeo from ESPN and Max at Asian civilisation museum. Hot babes and hunks yo ! :) Enjoyed working at WCG with Michelle, love her so much. I realised that i haven't post my Commasia photos and S-factor party and Clubbing pics ! OMG, gonna do advertorials soon too. Lastly i love Garena !

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive