Friday, August 01, 2008

Welcome to the beautiful villa friends !

The super nice villia. :D
Small indoor pool ..
Balcony ..
Massage ~ / Sun tanning ..
Spa ! This is something i wanna do for sure ! :D
Huge swimming pool !!
The garden ..
*P.S : I've decide to book this beautiful villa at Sentosa on my birthday. The cost is 1.5k per night. Yay, iam so happy that my birthday is coming, actually still have one month to go. =X LOL ! My besties, please make sure that you are free on that day okie ? :D ( Desiree, Naomi, Nicky, Genevieve, Kaykay, Sharon ect .. )
Baby bought me a Prada bear T-shirt ! He knows that i love bear. LOL. :D
Ate all these food at taka. I need to buy a nice bikini !! =X
This is given by Queena, thanks babe..
Gonna club tonight ! Z.O.U.K ~ Anyone wanna go ?? :D See ya later at Phuture ..
*P.S : If you wanna put any ads on my blog please email me at model@xueshasha.com
Perming hair next week, doing mani-cure on Sunday ! Eyelash extension and shoppings ! What else i wanna do ? Still thinking ~ :D

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive