Saturday, July 28, 2007

Went to DXO last night with baby, bobby & xinyee they all, yay very happy cause i told xinyee what did tran do to me then xinyee help me scold him and ask him to drink shots. Lala, baby you dare to lie to me again, you are dead. :D Wahaha. Baby's gig is today at DXO, i mean later about 1pm. Yea, iam going with him. I won't stay outside and sun tann, i rather go inside DXO and hurt my ear. LOL ! Well, gonna go Wisma - my favourite shopping center after gig. Oh, I read Xiaxue's blog yesterday, she wrote about the 7 disgusting blogger in sg. Wow, I think Xiaxue is really brave and she is helping many people to shout out what they are thinking too. Then i read the comments that her reader wrote for her, some people were scolding her, some people were saying that she rocks, ect ect.. I think people with a pure heart and simple minded, they are beautiful people. As to me, Xiaxue is pretty and her words make me laugh. :) www.xiaxue.blogspot.com

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive