Monday, July 23, 2007

My best friend : Sharon samy ! - No matter what happens we are still the best friends. You know me the best, take care of me when iam feeling sad. We shopping together, laughing together, sharing all the happiness and sorrows. That's why i love you sharon, though we selfdom meet up, you are my dearest darling ! :)

My best brother : JJ JunJie ! - Haha, always club with you. Teach me shuffle, but iam not smart enough to learn it. haha. Brother is nice to me. Always pay for me, like treat me drinks at phuture, send me back home and pay for the taxi fare. So kind of you. And i really feel thanksful to be brothers with you. LOVES. :D

My best gossip partner : Evangeline tay ! - Yay, i enjoy all the time we are together, cause we talk about all the things that happened around us. And i like you because you are straight forward. Unlike some people who doesn't even dare to say things in front of some one's face. And you are caring and very nice to me, we always share food. yea ? So, i love you babe. :)

My best DOTA partner : Camy ! - Camy is a very friendly and nice girl, we always play mid-night DOTA together. Haha, it was so fun babe ! We used to scold people in the game and pawn them. Yeah. Let's play DOTA more often ! :)

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive