Sunday, June 10, 2007

Schools' out at DXO

Vic, xuesha, tran, bryan and jordus ! :D
Victoria and me, Vic and baby ! :) More photos are coming up. <3

Went to DXO last night. There was a avalanche theme party, Schools' out @ DXO. I saw alot of people wearing school uniform. Haha, it reminds me of my secondary school. I think i was so dumb when i was in secondary. Anyway, those days are already over. Was really fun at DXO. We took photos together with Victoria, Lydia, Charmaine ect .. And most important thing is I talked to Nicky and Neng last night, it was always great to find out the truth. I know the reason that why avalanche's parties are always so successful and their sellers are all so loyal. Cause they treat their sellers as their friends, but not just making use of them. Unlike some people they just wanna earn money and treat their friends as runners and give low commission and all. Yup. There are things or maybe people that money cannot buy. Money is important but it is not the most important thing in life. When you lost your friends one day, you will regret.

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive