Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hypocrite

Iam very piss off with some bastard called nick ng. He is a hypocrite that who doesn't dare to ask number from girls, then he asked my bf to ask from the girl. That's not all, he even told the girl that my bf likes her. Makes her think that my bf is a flirt. Oh my god ! That's what a fucker would do please. He bitch about me behind my back. I wanna to tell you that lucky that my friend's sister is your girl's friend. You are a damn bastard ! Who would wanna be with you this kind of person ? Gosh ! You are bald, fat, ugly and stinky. Your mouth is the worst part, I won't feel regret to say all these, cause what am I saying is the fact. :) And, my bf didn't even treat you as his best friend. Don't go around and telling people that you are his best friend. That's so disgusting and shameless !

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive