Friday, May 25, 2007

Busy bee =X

I worked at MOS last night, so FUN ! hahaha. I saw so many of my friends, and i got to know Gabriel from who's going and his friend Jovi they all too. Gosh, he kissed my friend for 30 seconds because of a bet ? :D Well, they all are really very friendly and nice. I saw Joel too, the flirt guy forever. I always see him kissing different girls at different places. haha. I'm gonna be busy for this week and next week. Alot of shows coming up. Like the Sony IT show is next thursday. So, I'm going to bed now. Having Philip Morris event tomorrow in town at 6pm. :) Nights.

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive