Saturday, May 12, 2007

How do i make my eyes look big ?

How do i make my eyes look big ?
That's something that every girl wanna know.

I will share my little secret with you here.
Firstly, i use contact lences - 1day Acuvue Define.
And, make up, like eye-liners, eye shadows and most important is fake eyelashers.

Eyelashers can really make a difference.
You just have to buy a pair of fake lashers from Sasa cost about $3 to $7 dollars.

Paste them above your real lashers. Then your eyes will look real big.
Use dark colour eye shadows, apply it in the middle of your eye and push to the two sides equally.
And then use eye-liner to shape your eyes, or even draw the below part of the eyes.

Try it !
:)

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive