Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's day

Sweet little love ! <3>
I love flowers. :D
This was given by Sharon !! :)
Cutie ! :D
You wanna some ?
Act cute ! This is ah du. Gosh, he sings like ah du i promise !
Attentive. hahaha !
KTV !
Da jie da. :DDD
Lao da. LOLOL.
Kiss my dear Sharon. :D
Chocolate lover !
Kiss the flower !
She looks so satisfied.
Act cute. LOL !
hmmmm.
Desiree and her friend.
Yummy...
^-^ This is nice too !
Erm, this is seafood pancake.
Yay, :DD
BBQ Time !
BBQ.
The whole table. :)
Beefsteak ! :D
Meat.
Meat.
Meat.
I like the thick sauce made from soya beans.
This is so yummy, its HOT ! :D
Seafood soup with many vegetables.
I love korean food !
The gift that from me to her ! :D
Crystal jade. loves !
It was Valentine's day yesterday, went for dinner with Desiree and one of her friend, Sharon and Baby at Crystal jade Korean BBQ. We ordered too much food, can't even finish. hahaha. After eating we went to cine's K box. LOL. :D Sharon loves to sing, so do i ! :D I wanna tell my bf, ' Thanks for loving me baby ! I love you very much !' Happy Valentine's day to everyone !

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive