Sunday, June 15, 2008

PC show 2008 Suntec !

Worked for NOKIA. Me & Xiao wei. :) - I love my luna ! :DD
Sha & Xiao wei. PC Show 2008. :)
Ok, i admit that i look much better when i smile ! hahaha. :DD
Sexy babe Kaykay and Sha. I love her very much ! :) - Playeur event.
I look so happy. :D Taken by a 2 mega pix hp. so the colour isn't so good.
Toilet break ? LOL. we love to take photos ! :)
Dinner with beebee at Hougang. I love baby ~ He came to Suntec city and fetched me back. ♥
Had been working at Suntect for the PC show, my legs are killing me. It's so tired to wear high heels the whole day ? I don't even have enough sleep. =X Anyway, gonna rest at home for two days, then commasia is gonna start from 17th - 20th. Four days in the row ! God bless me. :)

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive