Saturday, January 05, 2008

This gonna be my new phone soon. :]

LG Viewty KU990
Okay, I've changed my mind. Since i wanna get a new phone I would prefer the new LG viewty KU990. Cause the Nokia N95 will be too big for me. haha. Now i need a slim phone.This phone look like LG PRADA, but it's much better than PRADA, cause LG PRADA is only a 2G phone, viewty KU990 is 3.5G. Will get the phone asap yea. Like next week ? Yes. :) Going out later with baby. Iam cutting hair in town. This time I wanna cut it thinner. My hair is too long and too thick, isn't it ? And then after that i wanna go shopping ! Shop till dusk. :D
Some info about this phone LG Viewty U990 ~
Camera / Video :
♥ 5 Mega Pixel camera certified by Schneider-Kreuznach for clear shots
♥ Manual Focus & Auto Focus
♥ Xenon light for shot in low light
♥ Mobile XD Engine
♥ 30fps VGA, 262K TFT LCD for clearer and sharper pictures and videos
♥ Video can be filmed endlessly according to memory capacity
♥ Ultra High speed video capture (120fps)
♥ Divx Playback (up to VGA 30fps)
♥ H.264, H.263, MPEG4
♥ TV out Connectability
♥ HSDPA 3.6Mbps, EDGE
♥ WAP 2.0
♥ Bluetooth 1.2 (AD2P,BPP)
♥ USB 2.0 High Speed/ Bluetooth 1.2
♥ PictBridge(Printer direct connect via USB cable) &BPP (via Bluetooth)
Design :
♥ Dimension: 103.5 x 54.4 x 14.8 mm
♥ 3.0” Wide LCD Touch screen, 240 x 400 pixel (WQVGA)

About XUESHA




Night-lifes, Mj, Poker, Food, Photography
and hip-hop steps are my LOVE.
Photoshoots and beaches make me:)
Am a sweetheart for my girls.
Sweet treats and LV are my cups of tea.
LOVE is what am i treasuring now.
Iam good at long time SLEEPING !
DOTAING, yes i do play DOTA !
Piano is my favourite talent.
I love my baby as much as i love my life.


* I love flowers.
* I love pink.
* I love romantic stories.
* I party till dawn.
* I shop till dusk.

* I travel around.
* That's because..
* Iam a girl.
* And a unique one ~

Ads - Click on the Ads !

My modeling profile

*Miss Maxim Singapore
*Maxim magazine cover
*Playeur magazine cover
*Stuff magazine cover
*FHM magazine
*The new paper cover page
*The straights time
*Model for PC / IT Show / Sitex
*Model for CommunicAsia Samsung
*Car events for St power / Hotstuff magazine
*Super import night
*S - Factor on Channel 5 mediacorp TV
*Bored in bikini on clicknetwork.tv

Blog Archive